Have you thought about volunteering for the CWG, but don’t wish to make a year-long commitment? Do you have one or two particular areas you’d like to help out, but don’t have the time to attend monthly Board meetings? Become a volunteer!
Throughout the year, we have frequent needs for a few extra people to step up and help out. These needs may include:
- Bringing food to a potluck
- Setting up or manning tables at in-person events
- Decorating for parties
- Judging contests
- Designing promotional posters
- Photographing/videotaping in-person events
- Various single-purpose committees such as anthology production or party planning
If you can volunteer even just a small amount of your time, please check out our new We ❤️ Volunteers Page to see current calls for help. The CWG is all volunteer-led and we appreciate each and every one of our members who are able to help out our community!