The Chattanooga Writers’ Guild promotes, encourages, and supports writing and fosters a supportive, caring environment for writers in the Chattanooga community.
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 10th.Keep reading
September Submissions still open!Keep reading
Enjoy a selection of books from our authors!
- 21 poems in 21 days Challenge by Bookleaf Publishing Aim for the moon, you may land among the stars. Here’s 21 shots for growth.Read More »
- Join Jake the Water Dog and his humam father, Bear on a quest for big water. A cute picture book created from personal photographs. We hope to spread smiles with …Read More »
- Wild weaves through each of us, but the spirit of wild doesn’t always rage. Sometimes it is the gentle, quiet moments alone in our souls that show us who and …Read More »
- Sassy but sweet, sexy but clean, this novella tackles a big story with Neal’s signature humor and swoon-worthy characters. Think Breakfast at Tiffany’s meets crime story drama. Book description: Chef …Read More »
- A short and sweet, feel-good love story by the award-winning author of The Locke Box. When a bike wreck leaves Ginny wondering if she’ll lose her arm, Seth (the guy …Read More »
- Through the Aftermath is a collection of post-apocalyptic tales from 19 different storytellers, all with their own spin on the end of the world. Whether you’re into zombies, nuclear wastelands, …Read More »
- Jack K. Mahon II, born and raised in a small farm town in Texas, has heard a stirring voice calling to him since childhood. Surrounded by strong women, Jack is …Read More »
- Nothing Divine Dies: The Poetry of Nature is a powerful volume of nature poetry by emerging and established artists. Two of my poems are featured along with two other Chattanooga …Read More »
- Scott Wallace, editor of the Keowah County Bugle and Banner, unexpectedly finds himself covering the wedding of Meredeth Kendrick, the daughter of a successful businessman, John Ross Kendrick, and his …Read More »
- 5 Star Review by Readers’ Favorite The Bubba Chronicles–you’re likely to meet someone you know. Many of the stories follow Bubba Conroy, his friends, and family in a small Southern …Read More »
Want to receive our news as soon as it is posted? Subscribe here.