In lieu of our monthly presentation, in September we will have our Annual Elections & Party. It will be held at our usual day, time, and place – the second Tuesday (9/12) at 6:00 PM on the 5th floor of the Edney Building, 1100 Market Street. Please make plans to join us!
You do not have to be a member to attend – this is a great time for anyone in our community to meet other writers and have a good time celebrating writing and the 22nd birthday of the CWG.
Our evening events will include:
- Potluck dinner – the CWG will provide the entrées and drinks, you bring the sides and desserts!
- Non-perishable food donation – the CWG will donate all foods to the CAFB
- State-of-the-CWG presentations by outgoing Treasurer Chris Wood and President Kate Landers
- Election results and welcoming of new Board
- Book Booth – all members are welcome to bring and sell copies of their books
- Games & Door Prizes
- Special Announcement & Offer to attendees
- Open Mic
Please make plans to attend! See you in September.