The 13th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns May 10-12, 2023. This one-of-a-kind event has been held entirely online since 2010. Our opening speaker is Cheryl Strayed, author of Wild: Lost and Found on the Pacific Crest Trail and Tiny Beautiful Things (now a series on Hulu).
Depending on registration level, attendees can access the following benefits:
• Educational sessions delivered by Zoom webinar, including Q&A with most speakers.
• Pitch the Agents LIVE!, an interactive double session where several literary agents listen to author pitches and give constructive feedback. If agents like what they hear, they will request proposals from participants. (Must apply to participate; 20 participants will be selected.)
• Attendee Networking and Mastermind Event, which feature small group discussions held with Zoom breakout rooms. Each participant can share a two-minute introduction, then gets 8 minutes to share a question or challenge and get feedback from other group members. You will love this unique event!
• Ask-a-Pro sessions, delivered as one-on-one phone and video consultations with industry pros. Many attendees feel these are worth the price of admission alone.
• Private Facebook group.
• Recordings and transcripts available.
The Nonfiction Writers Conference has a long history of delivering content-rich learning sessions and helping accelerate the careers of attendees. If you’re ready to take your author business to the next level, don’t miss this powerful event.
Learn more here:
When you register, use this promo code to receive 30% off: PARTNER30